At Mosaic Capital Management, remarkable relationships inspire our customized wealth management services.
Our process is both analytical and advisory. It involves an evaluation of your current financial situation, as well as recommendations in various areas, based on your personal financial goals.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Comprehensive wealth management is an ongoing service that requires reviews and revisions, as necessary. Mosaic Capital Management offers the following services, however, we respect and value already-existing relationships. We are happy to work with other financial service providers in order to serve your best interests.
Your financial plan may address any or all of the following areas:
- Investment portfolio analysis and recommendations
- Income tax and cash flow
- Assessment of client risk and individual portfolio risk
- Education planning
- Estate tax analysis and multigenerational asset transfer strategies
- Insurance audit (life, property, healthcare, disability, long term care, casualty and/or liability)
- Retirement strategies for accumulation and tax efficient distributions using probability forecasting
- Easy-to-use account aggregation & wealth management software (*eMoney)
- Customized review schedules
- Unlimited access to advisor for questions and reviews
First and foremost, we are here to serve you. It’s that simple.
COMPREHENSIVE WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Comprehensive wealth management consists of holistic financial planning and integrated investment management. It is a complex process that involves the following steps:
- Establishing and defining the client-planner relationship
- Gathering client data and goals
- Analyzing and evaluating your financial status and information
- Developing recommendations and strategies
- Implementing your plan Monitoring your plan and making necessary adjustments
Mosaic Capital Management provides ongoing advice and portfolio management related to the investment of your funds based overall assets, risk analysis, stated concerns and short-term and long-term objectives. We are available any time to discuss what’s on your mind.
Our portfolios may include any or all of the following investments:
- Individual equities
- Mutual funds
- Municipal and corporate bonds
- Government securities
- Other investment products
MOSAIC CAPITAL MANAGEMENT | Where your financial plans come together.